Thread: Activation from xiclaim Key.

Default Activation from xiclaim Key.

Hi, I was able to access apradar Pro features with the activation of Xiclaim. Since I had to re install everything in a new pc and lost all access to the old one, now I am not able to figure how to get this active again Please help.

this is the error i get:

ApBar Form Load

The database file cannot be found. Check the path to the database. [ Data Source = C:\Program Files (x86)\Apradar 3\DataApradarDB.sdf ]
    Last edited by osofrontino; 12-28-2012 at 02:40 PM.

I'm having issues with EliteMMO activation as well.

I have generated a new key (tested this key with XI Claim and it works) and placed this in the directory with the ap radar exe.

Start up ApRadar and it complains that it cannot find any activated computers for pro.

Pro features remain locked.

Any ideas?

EDIT: Resolved this. For anyone else having issues, you need to have the keyfile in the directory the first time ap radar is started. i.e don't let it start up automatically after install.
    Last edited by kcj83; 12-29-2012 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kcj83 View Post
    I'm having issues with EliteMMO activation as well.

I have generated a new key (tested this key with XI Claim and it works) and placed this in the directory with the ap radar exe.

Start up ApRadar and it complains that it cannot find any activated computers for pro.

Pro features remain locked.

Any ideas?

EDIT: Resolved this. For anyone else having issues, you need to have the keyfile in the directory the first time ap radar is started. i.e don't let it start up automatically after install.
    fixed doing that as well. thank you!